Homework for Class 18
Melodic composition, Rhythmic sequence
Reading Assignment:
Page 153 through 159
Practice Assignments:
Must be turned in, (points are given, but you check your own work)
Workbook practice assignment – 7.6 #5-8 (Page 74)
Graded Assignments:
Workbook assignment – 7.7(a) (1-4) (Pages 74-75)
Mistake Alert: The key signature of 7.7(a) #2 should be G Major, 1 sharp
The Key Signature of 7.7(a) #4 should be Eb Major, 3 flats
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will be expected to play, at the piano, one of your 4 compositions from 7.7(a) in class. Choose your favorite one and practice it for the big performance!
PS: Look in the iTunes Folder, I have put, temporarily, the Bartok Concerto for Orchestra for you to listen to. Check it out before I remove it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will be expected to play, at the piano, one of your 4 compositions from 7.7(a) in class. Choose your favorite one and practice it for the big performance!
PS: Look in the iTunes Folder, I have put, temporarily, the Bartok Concerto for Orchestra for you to listen to. Check it out before I remove it.
No comments:
Post a Comment